Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another one gone!

So I just said goodbye to my brother in law. He is leaving for Fort Sill Oklahoma for his basic and AIT. It's so weird to have to revisit those feelings of when Curt left. Somewhere I never wanted to go back to. I'm so excited for them because they are both excited to be able to share this experience with each other. Curt has been giving him tips on this and that and they are so cute watching them talk to each other. Curt is telling him to behave and Lucas is saying I know I know. It's just funny. Things are good here. The doggies are sad to see their Uncle Lucas go. He would stay with them on the weekends and stop by during the days to play with them. I'm sad to see him go too, but it's a good type of sad. I'm just gonna miss his happy face :). Other than that. Everything is going great over here! Just working and playing with the puppies and cleaning and working on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment