Friday, June 18, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award!

We have received our first AWARD!!!!



Thank you so much to


The Annoyed ARMY Wife


for presenting us with this AWARD!


The rules for accepting this AWARD are simple,

we must pass it on to 7 other BEaUtifuL Blogs!!


So, we would like to present this AWARD to:


  1. My Domestic Niche
  2. Diary of a Navy Wife
  3. A Yummy Mummy on a Pink Park Bench
  4. Julie the Army Wife
  5. The "D" Word
  6. Married to the Military
  7. Me and My Soldier Man
Thanks again to The Annoyed ARMY Wife!!! Stop by these other blogs!! We love them, and we know you will too!! They truly are BEaUtifuL Blogs!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards dear!!! I am a new follower -:)

    Musings Of An Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got another award hangin out at my place =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much! I've been enjoying hubby time, so I didn't see it until now, but I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know..I bookmarked you guys ages ago when my computer was acting dumb and wouldn't let me comment here, and then never got back here to try again. Bad blogger! So sorry!

    Anyway, thank you for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it! And I'm honored to have been mentioned with such a cool list of ladies too :)

    ReplyDelete